Monday, September 1, 2014

A Professional Blog

So with the start of a new school year, I've decided that I should try and document what's going on in my classroom.  My aim is to be able to reflect on the practices in/of my classroom so as to be the best teacher for my students.  I can only hope that looking back through these posts in the future, I will become a stronger, more developed educator.

Now that the introduction to this blog has been officially written, it only makes sense to say that I've accepted the blogging challenge that TeachThought has proposed for the month of September.  Using the trend #reflectiveteacher, I hope to learn from other teachers, but more importantly, from myself.  I feel like this will be a great start to the year, and will ultimately aid me in documenting my endeavors in being the best teacher for my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment